Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) Whatman™ MicroPlus Membranes
Features very narrow pore size distribution, low levels of extractables and increased temperature stability. Whatman™ MicroPlus Membranes are suitable for sample preparation, microbiological studies and filtration of aqueous solutions.
Brand: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 10407132
Code : 53
Additional Details : Weight : 0.03800kg
DescriptionThe membrane filtration (MF) method is excellent for the determination and enumeration of microbial contaminants.
- Special membrane filters made from cellulose nitrate developed for microbiological quality control
- High mechanical strength
- High flow rate
- Sterile, individually packed
- All membrane filters have a high-contrast grid (3.1 mm)
- Type STL in dispenser boxes for easy removal and secure handling with the Membrane-Butler
|Microbiological quality control|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable solid Category 1
- Flammable solid Category 2
- H228-Flammable solid.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.