Metro™ Super Adjustable Super Erecta™ Wire Shelf, Metroseal 3 Finish
Customize your lab storage to suit your requirements. Metro's Super Adjustable Super Erecta™ Wire Shelf features Metroseal 3, a green epoxy finish with built-in Microbahn™ antimicrobial protection plus a unique open-wire design that permits free circulation of air and minimizes dust accumulation.
Brand: Metro™ A1448NK3
Additional Details : Weight : 3.80800kg
Each shelf provides approximately 76% open area. Can be loaded and unloaded easily from all sides.
- Corrosion-resistant carbon steel
- Plated with self-sealing zinc and coated with an epoxy finish with Microban™ antimicrobial protection
- Ideal for use in walk-in coolers and other environments that require corrosion resistance
- Shelves adjust in 1 inch increments with patented shelf release corners
- Shelf releases and wedges offer improved rigidity
- Assembles quickly without tools; assembled units are nonconductive
- Combine with Super Erecta Stationary or Mobile posts and accessories to create custom configurations for storage and transportation
- Patented corner release system allows for easy height adjustment
- Custom position your shelves for maximum storage density
- Shelves up to 48 in. wide; 800 lbs per shelf capacity (evenly distributed)
- Shelves wider than 48 in.; 600 lbs per shelf (evenly distributed)
Shelves and posts sold separately.
12-year limited against rust.
|48 x 14 in. (121.9 x 35.5 cm)|
|Metro™ Super Erecta™ adjustable shelving system|
|Stainless Steel (304)|
|Four non conductive sleeve/wedges|