Methylmagnesium bromide, Acros Organics
Brand: Acros Organics 446008000
Code : 29
Additional Details : CAS Number : 75-16-1 Weight : 0.80000kg Transport : UN number : 3399 Chem class : 4.3 Pack group : I
Safety and Handling
- Methylmagnesium bromide, 1M solution in CPME
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Substance which\, in contact with water\, emits flammable gases Category 1
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H260-In contact with water releases flammable gases which may ignite spontaneously.
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- EUH014-Reacts violently with water.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P231+P232-Handle under inert gas. Protect from moisture.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.