Electrothermal™ MC810B Digital Power Controller
Provides a convenient means of temperature control. Electrothermal™ MC810B Digital Power Controller utilises a digital display and microprocessors to provide easy operation and accurate readings.
Brand: Electrothermal™ MC810B
Code : 58
Additional Details : Weight : 2.38000kg
- Use in 3 ways:
- In On/Off mode with the hysteresis loop controlling power switching
- As a PID (Proportional, Integrated, Derivative) controller
- As a temperature measuring device up to 800°C, depending upon the probe accessory used.
- Use in conjunction with a suitable heating or cooling device, e.g. Electromantle or Electric Bunsen.
- On/Off power switch, “Power On” amber neon indicator and an Exit/Standby button.
- Programming via the Up/Down controls on the front panel
- 3 digit LED display allows a 1°C resolution over a range of -10°C to 800°C.
- Includes a plug-in PTFE covered platinum resistance thermometer probe which is suitable for measurements up to 250°C.
- 5 pin DIN socket for the temperature probe.
- The sample temperature is displayed on the 3-digit LED display.
- Zinc die-cast outer case
- Suitable for bench and retort stand mounting or wall mounting, using the wall bracket and retort rod clamps provided.
- Short mains output lead with an IEC socket to connect to the resistive load.
- An accessory mains lead is available where remote operation is required, e.g. in a fume extraction unit.
- A hysteresis range can be set to govern the range of temperature variation in the medium being controlled /ul>
|PTFE-covered platinum thermometer/Zinc die-cast outer case|
|100 x 120 x 80mm|
|-10°C to +800°C|