Matrix™ 2D Barcoded Open-Top Storage Tubes
Store and track sample material in Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ 2D Barcoded Clear Polypropylene Open-Top Storage Tubes.
Brand: Thermo Scientific Matrix 3732
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 1.71000kg
- A permanently-bonded, unique 2D barcode is laser-etched onto the base of every Matrix 2D barcoded storage tube to securely identify and track samples.
- Corresponding with a laboratory's throughput needs, Thermo Scientific™ VisionMate™ 2D barcode readers instantly decode each tube's 2D barcode.
- A range of VisionMate 2D barcode readers are available to meet your application and throughput needs.
- Scan the tube into any application or database, or integrate via various methods.
- VisionMate systems are flexible enough to allow 2D barcode data to be integrated into various applications, databases and automated systems.
- Once sample data is stored, user can scan the tube with the database.
- Tracking system includes a "find" feature to instantly access sample information and identify the contents of each storage tube.
Superior Storage Rack Design:
- Matrix 96-format 2D barcoded storage tubes are available in a proprietary specially-designed, stackable, microplate footprint.
- Latch racks save precious space in your freezer, refrigerator, compound store or on the bench top.
- The latch rack design enables manual multichannel pipette access to 2D tubes and eliminates contamination risk with lid design that does not contact the benchtop.
- The latch rack lid can be lifted robotically for 2D tube access with automated liquid handling systems and high throughput applications
Stringent Quality Control:
- Every 2D barcoded storage tube is scanned to guarantee readability.
- Each code is checked against a full database of all previously assigned 2D codes to ensure zero duplicates across the entire line of Matrix 2D barcoded storage tubes.
- Every storage tube is leak tested to ensure the integrity and security of samples.
Storage Tracking Solutions for any Laboratory:
- Tubes are available with a range of sealing options including solid and pre-slit Duraseals™ and Sepraseals to meet your individual storage requirements.
- Custom 2D coding options are available to meet your laboratory's individual database or tracking requirements.
- 2D storage tubes are compatible with Thermo Scientific freezer racks that allow optimal utilization of storage space.
Individual sample retrieval; Instant sample identification; Secure identification of archived samples; Secure shipping of samples; Storage of samples; Tracking of samples.
|10 latch racks of 96 tubes/cs.|
|2D Barcode, Open Top|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.