Masterflex™ Masterflex™ PharMed™ BPT L/S™ High-Performance Precision Pump Tubing
Choose this high performance tubing for applications involving pressure, suction lift, or viscous fluids. Masterflex™ PharMed™ BPT L/S™ High-Performance Precision Pump Tubing is ideal for cell and tissue culture work and pharmaceutical uses. Also good for light-sensitive samples.
Brand: Masterflex™ 06508-36
UNSPSC : 41105108
Code : XX
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80800kg
- Resists acids, alkalies, oxidizing agents, and animal and vegetable oils; heat-sealable, bondable, and formable.
- Custom extruded to fit Masterflex pumps
- Engineered for long life in peristaltic pump applications - over 10,000 hours of tubing life
- Resists ozone and UV radiation. Meets FDA and USP Class VI standards. NSF-listed.
- Tubing is manufactured according to GMP.
- Best choice for pressure/vacuum applications
- Thick-walled tubing withstands pressures up to 100 psi (6.8 bar) with precise, repeatable flow
- Chemical-resistant Norprene handles a variety of chemicals and solutions
- Nontoxic; nonhemolytic; extremely low permeability
- Opaque beige.
- Sterilization Method: Autoclave, ethylene oxide, or gamma radiation
|4.8 to 2900mL/min|
|-51 to 132°C|
|For cell and tissue culture work and pharmaceutical uses, also good for light-sensitive samples|