Cole Parmer™ Masterflex™ L/S™ Peroxide-Cured Silicone High-Performance Precision Pump Tubing
Ensure optimal performance from your Masterflex™ pump with this silicone pump tubing. Masterflex™ L/S™ Peroxide-Cured Silicone High-Performance Precision Pump Tubing provides accurate, repeatable flow. Ideal for pharmaceutical and biotechnology, peristaltic pumping and food applications.
Brand: Cole Parmer™ 96400-35
UNSPSC : 41105108
Code : XX
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80000kg
DescriptionMasterflex™ L/S™ pump tubing is manufactured to extremely close tolerances that match L/S™ pump heads, ensuring accurate, repeatable flow and long tubing life. Pump tubing is factory-tested and optically inspected to provide the best performance from your peristaltic pump.
- Greater physical compression capability
- Economical, longer tubing life
- Excellent heat resistance, low compression set, odorless, nontoxic.
- Odorless and nontoxic; no taste imparted to transported fluids
- Resists fungus growth, weather, ozone, corona, radiation
- Excellent compression strength
- Soft, translucent material
- Potential outgassing of peroxide products
|USP Class VIFDA 21 CFR 177.2600 Exceeds 3A sanitary standards European Pharmacopoeia (EP)|
|–40 to 100°C|
|Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, peristaltic pumping, and food applications|
|3.8 to 2300mL/min.|