Epredia™ Mark-It™ Tissue Marking Dyes
For a variety of tissue identification purposes use Epredia™ Mark-It™ Tissue Marking Dyes.
Brand: Epredia™ 5000G
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.25000kg
For a variety of tissue identification purposes use Epredia™ Mark-It™ Tissue Marking Dyes.Features:
- Permanent dyes that maintain their original brilliance during routine tissue processing cycles
- Can be used on fresh or formalin-fixed tissues
- Marking surgical margins
- Identifying serial segments of large tissues to ensure proper orientation and embedding
- Maintaining proper tissue orientation for Mohs surgery specimens
- Identification of multiple pieces of tissues processed in the same cassette
- Available in black, blue, green, orange, red and yellow in 2 oz. bottles
|2 oz./ ea.|
|Tissue Marking Dyes|
Safety and Handling
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- P264-Wash face, hands, and anyexposed skin thoroughly after handling.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272-Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap.
- P333+P313-If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- P362-Take off contaminated clothing.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ammonium hydroxide,proclin 300, phthalocyanine green