Manganese Solution for ICP, 10g/L, HCl Matrix, Fisher Chemical™
All Our Certified Reference Materials and Reagents are produced under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System, also Accredited according to ISO/IEC 17025 and Accredited according to ISO Guide 34.
Brand: Fisher Chemical S233100
Code : 04
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
Safety and Handling
- Single-element Standard Solution for ICP. Manganese (Mn) 10000mg/l in HCl 5% (S 233)
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- EUH210-Safety data sheet available on request.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P332+P313-If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362+P364-Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.