Thermo Scientific™ Luminaris Color Probe qPCR Master Mix
Optimize qPCR with probe detection using standard cycling protocols with these ready-to-use master mixes with premixed UDG, available with or without blue color.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ K0352
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 0.05000kg
DescriptionThermo Scientific Luminaris Color Probe qPCR Master Mixes are universal ready-to-use solutions optimized for qPCR and two-step RT-qPCR. The master mixes include Thermo Scientific Hot Start Taq DNA polymerase, uracil-DNA glycosylase (UDG) and dNTPs in an optimized PCR buffer. Only the template, primers and probe need to be added.
The Hot Start Taq DNA polymerase, in combination with an optimized buffer, ensures PCR specificity and sensitivity. dUTP and UDG are included in the mix for carry-over contamination control. The Luminaris Color Probe qPCR Master Mixes are supplemented with an inert blue dye and a separate Yellow Sample Buffer that contains a yellow dye. The qPCR reaction mix containing both components is green.
The use of Luminaris Color Probe qPCR Master Mixes in qPCR ensures reproducible, sensitive and specific quantification of genomic, plasmid, viral and cDNA templates. Individual formulations of Luminaris Color Probe qPCR Master Mixes with ROX at different concentrations as passive reference dye are available for most qPCR platforms.
Specificity no primer dimers
Sensitivitity detects low copy number targets
Wide linear range accurate quantification across 9 orders of magnitude
Reproducibility and convenience ready-to-use 2X master mix
- Blue Master Mix and Yellow Sample Buffer for easy pipetting
- UDG in the master mix to prevent carry-over contamination
- Excellent qPCR performance
- Versions with premixed ROX for different real-time platforms
- Standard cycling protocols
- Luminaris Color Probe qPCR Master Mixes include Hot Start Taq Polymerase, UDG and dNTPs (also dUTP) in an optimized PCR buffer with a blue dye
- 40X Yellow Sample Buffer with a yellow dye
- Nuclease-free water
Gene expression analysis; siRNA validation; Genotyping; Pathogen detection
• 4 x 1.25 mL Luminaris Color Probe qPCR Master Mix (2X) containing Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase, UDG and dNTPs (with dUTP) in an optimized PCR buffer with a blue dye; sufficient for 500 x 20 µL reactions
• 1 x 1.25 mL 40X Yellow Sample Buffer
• 4 x 1.25 mL Nuclease-Free Water
Store at -20°C.
|BioRad CFX96™, BioRad iCycler iQ, BioRad iQ5, BioRad MyiQ, MJ Chromo4, Eppendorf MasterCycler RealPlex, Corbett RotorGene, Bio-Rad CFX384 Touch™, Roche LightCycler 480, Cepheid SmartCycler, MJ Opticon|
|500 x 20µL rxns|
|Taq DNA Polymerase|