LogIT Microsense Voltage and Current Sensors
Especially designed to work with the DataMeter, LIVE, and LogIT family of products.
Brand: DCP Microdevelopments CRD-130-545W
Code : 04
Additional Details : Weight : 0.20000kg
- Identify themselves to datalogger as soon as they are plugged in
- Automatically calibrate and make the most effective use of the analog or digital information
- Most are self-contained within a metal housing that encloses and protects the circuitry inside
- Remote leads available for more flexible experiment setup
- Designed specifically for use in schools
- Strong Din-type connections that have proven their reliability over many years
Voltage Measurement set measures general voltage in electronic circuits or for connecting to other sensors. Resolution: 0.02V DC.
Current Measurement adapter and probe measures current in a DC circuit. When measuring voltage at the same time, the negative terminal of each probe must be connected to the same point in the circuit.
Sensor adapter is a compact bi-polar voltage adapter.