Thermo Scientific™ 2D Labtainer™ BioProcess Container (BPC), ASI™ 26/77 film, 3 ports, capsule filter, MPC insert, injection port
Use small volume Labtainers for sampling, harvesting, preparation, storage and transport of process liquids.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ SS00160-I
Additional Details : Weight : 5.60000kg
This Thermo Scientific™ BioProcess Container (BPC) 2D System is composed of Thermo Scientific™ ASI™ 26/77 Polyethylene Film, a single-web, multi-layer 12.5 mL film. This BPC includes 3 ports (1 membrane capsule filter, MPC insert, pinch clamps, and an injection site). It is available in 1, 5, 10 and 20L capacities.
- Helps to eliminate post-use cleaning steps required with reusable containers, and to reduce cross-contamination risks
- All Labtainers constructed in an ISO 7 cleanroom environment under cGMP conditions
- Harvesting from, feeding into, and collecting samples from bioreactors and fermenters
- Preparing and storing buffer, culture media, and process liquid
- Collecting chromatography feed and fraction
- Harvesting, storing, and transporting bulk drug product and drug precursors
BPC port specifications:
- Line 1: 0.2μm PES membrane capsule filter + pinch clamp. Tubing: C-Flex 374, length: 30.5cm (12 in.), ID x OD: 9.5 x 15.9mm (0.38 x 0.63 in.)
- Line 2: MPC insert + cap, pinch clamp. Tubing: C-Flex 374, length: 91.
|32 x 56.5 cm (12.6 x 22.3 in.)|
|Two 4-mil. poly bags|
|15 per case|
|Capsule filter and MPC insert + cap|
|Protective material around rough areas|
|3 Ports (1 Luer Lock Insert Connection + Cap, 1 Luer Lock Body Connection + Cap, 1 Injection Site)|