Thermo Scientific™ KingFisher™ Flex Purification System
Prepare samples efficiently from a variety of materials with Thermo Scientific™ KingFisher™ Flex Purification Systems.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 5400620
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80000kg
DescriptionFind a flexible solution for different types of sample processing needs. With 24 magnet heads, customers can raise the processing volume up to 5 mL, resulting in increased yield of the purified product. For higher throughput needs, 96 samples can be processed with 96 magnet head.
- Fully automated system yields high-speed purification of nucleic acids, proteins and cells.
- High throughput system processes up to 96 samples in less than 20 minutes.
- Open and flexible system lets the customer use any magnetic particle-based kit to meet the application demands.
- Easy-to-use Thermo Scientific™ BindIt™ Software provides instrument control, protocol creation and modification.
- Ready-made protocols for different type of applications are available.
- Genomics and proteomics
- Target identification
- Veterinary assays
- Biomarker discovery
- Quality control
|Genomics and proteomics, target identification, veterinary assays, biomarker discovery, quality control, forensics|
|20µL to 200µL|
|From +5°C above ambient temperature to +115°C|
|KingFisher 96 plate|
|KingFisher 96-well plate (20 to 200µL)|
|24 or 96|
|24 or 96-well plates:;KingFisher 24 Deep Well plate (200 to 5000µL);Microtiter 96 Deep Well plate (50 to 1000µL);KingFisher 96 plate (20 to 200µL);PCR plate (20 to 100µL)|
|START / PAUSE / STOP / OK / TURNTABLE ROTATING CLOCKWISE / TURNTABLE ROTATING COUNTERCLOCKWISE / four cursor keys / LCD|
|96 in one frame; Interchangeable magnet heads|