Kimberly-Clark™ Kimtech™ A7 White Laboratory Coats
Kimtech™ A7 Laboratory Coats are breathable, multi-layered lab coats offering Type 6 limited chemical splash protection. The latex-free coats are chemical- and abrasion-resistant and have a comfortable cloth-like feel.
Brand: Kimberly-Clark™ 96750
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
- Assured Compliance:
- PPE Cat III according to (EU) Regulation 2016/425: Type 6 (PB) limited chemical protection
- Abrasion Resistance Class 2 (visual) EN 530 M2
- Tensile Strength Class 1 EN ISO 13934-1
- Class 3 Resistance to Penetration by Liquid Chemicals; 10% NaOH Class 3, EN 368 30% H2SO4
- Resistance to Penetration by Liquids (spray test) Not Tested (parts of the body) EN 468 (modified)
- High quality disposable laboratory coats with triple stitched seams and breathable, multi-layered material.
- Three fabric layers provide enhanced protection against chemical splash, dry particulates and a variety of water-based liquids.
- Made from breathable and abrasion-resistant layers and featuring triple over-locked seams for added strength and durability.
- Latex-free, silicon-free and low lint construction.
- Longer zip.
- Three fabric layers for enhanced protection.
- Individually packed and efficiently bagged to save space.
|CE, EN 1513, EN 1149-1|
|Triple over locked|
|Ideal for: laboratory environments with low risk of exposure to chemicals and a basic need for contamination control; protecting the user against liquid chemicals, in the form of light splashes, sprays and aerosols, where the chemical is considered of low risk and the risk of exposure is low|