Kimberly-Clark™ Kimtech™ G3 Sterile White Nitrile Hand Specific Gloves
Kimtech™ G3 Sterile White Nitrile gloves provide enhanced sterile cleanroom protection for a wide range of contaminants. With a textured finish and skin-friendly nitrile composition, the hand-specific sterile gloves protect users and processes alike.
Brand: Kimberly-Clark™ HC61165
Additional Details : Weight : 6.62122kg
- Assured Compliance:
- PPE Cat III according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type C (K) Chemical Splash protection
- EN 374-4:2003 Resistance to degradation by chemicals
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 Micro Organism and Virus Protection
- ASTMD6978-05 cytotoxic drugs splash protection
- Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) 10-6
- Certificate of Analysis available online
- Certificate of Sterility avaialble online
- Efficient, environmentally-friendly white nitrile construction, validated to a Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6, and cleanroom-ready packaging that minimizes waste without compromising safety.
- The fully sterilized white nitrile material is stronger and leaner than latex, and features certified, high levels of contamination protection against particles, micro-organisms, viruses, cytotoxic drugs and chemical splash with low endotoxin level.
- Gloves are hand-specific, disposable and white in color with a high level of cleanliness.
- Textured fingertips enhance grip and tactile sensitivity for safer and more efficient processes.
- Beaded cuffs add strength to the gloves, reducing the risk of tearing and increasing their durability, while also reducing roll down for easier donning and doffing.
- Contain no natural rubber latex, silicone or powder, reducing the risks of skin irritation for the wearer.
|EU GMP ISO Class 5|
|After Aging: 26, Before Aging: 24|
|ISO 9001; CE CAT III; Category III PPE - CE Complex|