Kimberly-Clark™ Professional Purple Nitrile-XTRA™ Gloves
Kimberly-Clark™ Professional Purple Nitrile-XTRA™ Gloves are made of a highly durable nitrile polymer and are powder free.
Brand: Kimberly-Clark™ Professional 97612
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80000kg
- Guard against incidental splashes
- Not made with natural rubber latex (latex free)
- Beaded cuff prevent roll-down and allow for easy donning
- Excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity, thanks to the textured fingertips
- Cleared for use in chemotherapy.
- Fully recyclable through the RightCycle program (by Kimberly-Clark Professional), so lab gloves won’t end up in landfills
Meets ASTM™ D6319 standards; FDA 510(k) approved for medical use.
|ASTM D6319, FDA 501(k)|
|PPE Category III|
|Ideal for use in higher-risk applications within life sciences, biomedical research, forensic science and non-sterile drug manufacturing|
|Puncture and abrasion, virus|
|Xtra Nitrile Gloves|
|0.15mm Middle finger, 0.12mm palm, 0.09mm cuff|