Kimberly-Clark™ Professional Professional Kimtech Pure™ G3 and G5 STERLING™ Nitrile Gloves
Combine the protection of nitrile with the sensitivity of latex
Brand: Kimberly-Clark™ Professional 99235
Code : S3
Additional Details : Weight : 1.05000kg
Compared to traditional latex and nitrile gloves, the new KIMTECH PURE G3 and G5 STERLING Nitrile Gloves offer better performance, better value, and are better for the environment. The process also allows a reduction in glove thickness, so less force is required to stretch the material. The result is a latex-free glove with the dexterity and sensitivity of latex.
- G3 is recommended for ISO Class 3 or higher cleanrooms; G5, for ISO Class 5 or higher cleanrooms
- Natural rubber latex-free, reducing the potential for TYPE 1 glove-associated reactions
- Static dissipative in use
- Certificate of Analysis (by lot) available online
- Textured fingertips
- Beaded cuff; comfortable fit
- Excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity
- Ambidextrous with high tack/grip
- Thickness: 4.0mil
- Length: 12 in. (30.5cm)
- Environmentally Friendly: Item contains environmental attributes or features (e.g. water conserving, lead-free, etc.) as described in the item detail
Semiconductor industry, medical device, flat panel display, pharmaceutical, disk drive manufacturing, and electronics.
Double poly bagged with poly case liner.
|ISO Class 3|