Justrite™ Type I Steel Safety Cans
Heavy-duty 24-gauge premium coated steel cans with double seal seams
Brand: Justrite™ 10301
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 1.60000kg
Premium steel construction with double seams to protect against leaks. Leak-tight, self-closing spout with built-in positive pressure relief mechanism automatically vents between 3 and 5psig.
- Double lock seams protect against leaks
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel arresters protect contents from ignition while allowing liquids to flow rapidly
- Ribbed bottom provides extra strength and is raised to prevent accidental punctures
- Durable high gloss powder paint finish resists chemicals and stands up to abuse
- Warning label includes an extra large ID zone for user labeling of contents
- 1 pt. (0.5L) and 1 qt. (1L) sizes have convenient one-hand trigger handle mechanism for easy pouring
- Larger sizes have ergonomically designed swing handles that are not part of dispensing
- Ample mechanism for greater balance, easy carrying, and headspace to accommodate oil additives
Available in red for storage of flammables, yellow for diesel fuel, and blue for kerosene. Select sizes of red cans available with polypropylene funnel that attaches to can and aids in pouring into smaller openings.
UL and ULC listed. FM approved. TÜV certified.
Meet OSHA and NFPA requirements and is CARB compliant.
Instrument & Equipment Services
|FM, UL, ULC|
|Double Lock Seam|
|For filling and pouring flammables|
|Swinging, round handle|
|Self Closing cap|
|Type I Safety Can|