Eppendorf™ IsoTherm-System™ IsoSafe and IsoPack Set
Used as an enzyme bar to prevent enzymes from becoming inactivated, as well as for PCR* sample preparation, sample transport and slow thawing of frozen samples.
Brand: Eppendorf™ 3880001166
Code : 96
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg
DescriptionThe IsoTherm™ system can be used as an enzyme bar to prevent enzymes from becoming inactivated, as well as for PCR* sample preparation, sample transport and slow thawing of frozen samples. Consists of the IsoRack™, IsoPack™ and IsoSafe™.
- Holds 24 tubes (0.5mL/1.5mL/2.0mL Safe-Lock microcentrifuge tubes or 1.7mL Safe-Twist screw cap tubes)
- IsoPack™ (cold pack) white for 0°C and blue for -21°C, cooled to refrigeration temperature in freezer compartment
- Isothermal times of >6hr (0°C, white) and >3hr (-21°C, blue)
- No more melting ice baths (danger of contamination)
- All system components can be used separately
- Racks are stackable, autoclavable, markable, floatable and can be centrifuged in a microtitre-plate rotor Specialises in cooling samples effectively and constantly at -21°C or 0°C over many hours.
|IsoSafe and IsoPack Set|