Invitrogen™ SuperScript™ III CellsDirect™ cDNA Synthesis Kit
Brand: Invitrogen™ 18080300
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.03000kg
The SuperScript™ III CellsDirect™ cDNA Synthesis Kit utilizes a simple protocol that takes less than 2 hours. Lysis and reverse transcription are performed in the same tube, and the resulting first-strand cDNA is ready to use in cloning and PCR.
- Compatible with a wide range of mammalian cell types grown under different treatment conditions
- Single-tube format minimizes reagent loss, sample loss, and handling time
- Total lysate volume is used in first-strand cDNA synthesis reaction, providing greater yields with a limited number of cells and allowing for detection of rare transcripts
- SuperScript™ III Reverse Transcriptase, with reduced RNase H activity and higher thermal stability, produces high yields of cDNA in the first-strand synthesis reaction, for greater sensitivity and enhanced detection of rare transcripts
- Generates high-quality cDNA for use in a variety of applications, including cloning and PCR
How it works
In traditional RT-PCR, RNA is first isolated from cells in a time-consuming procedure that can lead to a loss of material. Using the SuperScript™ III CellsDirect cDNA Synthesis System, the cells are lysed and the cDNA is generated from the lysate in a single tube with minimal handling and no sample loss. DNase I is added to eliminate genomic DNA prior to first-strand synthesis. This kit has been optimized for small cell samples, ranging from 10,000 cells down to a single cell (as measured by serial dilution). The use of SuperScript™ III Reverse Transcriptase ensures high specificity and high yields of cDNA from small amounts of starting material—as little as 10pg total RNA. After synthesis, the first-strand cDNA can be amplified with specific primers by PCR without intermediate organic extractions or ethanol precipitations.
|cDNA Synthesis, RT-PCR (Endpoint), Real-Time PCR|
|Resuspension Buffer (1mL ); RNaseOUT Recombinant Ribonuclease Inhibitor (40 units/μL) 200μL; DNase I (1U/μL) 500μL; 10X DNase I Buffer 160μL; 25mM EDTA 120μL; Oligo(dT)(20) (50μM) 120μL; 10mM dNTP Mix 100μL; SuperScript III RT (200 units/μL) 100μL; 5X RT Buffer 600μL; 0.1M DTT 100μL; E. coli RNase H (2U/μL) 100μL; HeLa Total RNA (10ng/μL) 10μL; Forward Control Primer (10μM) 10μL; Reverse Control Primer (10μM) 10μL; E. coli RNase H (2U/μL) 100μL; HeLa Total RNA (10ng/μL) 10μL|
|Store at -20deg.C|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.