Invitrogen™ PureLink™ Quick Plasmid Miniprep Kit
Contaminants are removed with Wash Buffer
Brand: Invitrogen™ K210010
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.43000kg
DescriptionThe PureLink Quick Plasmid Miniprep Kit is designed for rapid isolation of sequencing-grade plasmid DNA from E.coli in about 30 minutes, using silica membrane columns. Features of the PureLink® Quick Plasmid Miniprep Kit:
• Fast—ready-to-use plasmid DNA typically in about 30 min
• Flexible—formats work with vacuum and centrifugation platforms
Reliable and cost-effective isolation of plasmid DNA
The PureLink® Quick Plasmid Miniprep Kit allows isolation of high-quality plasmid DNA from 1–5 mL cultures in 30–45 min, using the PureLink® spin columns. These columns use a unique silica membrane to achieve high yields of up to 40 µg of sequencing-grade plasmid DNA. Cells are lysed using an alkaline/SDS procedure and the lysate is applied to a silica membrane column that selectively binds plasmid DNA. Contaminants are removed with Wash Buffer, and the plasmid DNA is eluted in TE Buffer. The eluted DNA is suitable for all routine downstream applications.
Compatible with flexible formats
The PureLink® Quick Plasmid Miniprep Kit can be used with a centrifuge or a vacuum manifold for purifying plasmid DNA. Typically, DNA isolated using the PureLink® Quick Plasmid Miniprep Kit has an A260/A280 of >1.80 when samples are diluted in Tris-HCl (pH 7.5), indicating that the DNA is reasonably free of proteins that could interfere with downstream applications.
Isolated DNA can be used for a variety of downstream applications
Plasmid DNA purified using PureLink® Quick Plasmid Miniprep Kit is suitable for all routine downstream applications, including bacterial and mammalian cell transformations, DNA sequencing, restriction enzyme digestion, cloning, and PCR.
|Cloning, Next-Generation Sequencing, Nucleic Acid Labeling, PCR, Sequencing, Transformation|
|Silica Spin Column|
|< 100 μg (Small-Scale) Plasmid DNA|
Safety and Handling
- PureLink Quick Plasmid Miniprep Kit
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P332+P313-If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P301+P312-IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician/ if you feel unwell.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Sodium azide, Sodiumhydroxide, Guanidine hydrochloride, Guanidine hydrochloride
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.