METTLER TOLEDO™ InLab™ Surface pH Electrodes
A pH electrode featuring a flat, rugged plastic membrane for measuring samples with flat surfaces.
Brand: METTLER TOLEDO™ 30249570
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
- For use with METTLER TOLEDO SevenExcellence and SevenCompact meters as well as other brands. Connection cables may be required.
- Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM) electrodes capture and save calibration data, which is then automatically recognized by the meter once connected.
- Capture electrode calibration and results with LabX software, designed for advanced data management and 21CFR part 11 regulatory compliance.
- Compatible with InMotion Autosampler to automate measurement and cleaning of up to 303 samples.
- Agar plates
- Drop size samples
- Suspended solids
- Textiles and Prints
Accessories & Care
- Ceramic ring junction
- Polysulfone membrane
- Refillable 3M KCl (51350072): Keep probe filled with electrolyte for accurate results
- Store in 3M KCl (51350072) or InLab Storage Solution (30111142)
- Recommended for use with METTLER TOLEDO buffers (Sachets: 51302080, Bottles: 63056116)
InLab storage solution
|Multi-Pin to BNC/RCA (30281896)|
|InLab™ Surface Pro-ISM|
|0°C to 50°C|
|Combination Electrode; Integrated Temperature Probe; Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM) Technology|
|Measurement of solid or semi-solid samples|
|InLab storage solution|
|1 to 11|