Thermo Scientific™ Immuno Standard Modules White and Black
Conduct fluorescence- and luminescence-based immunoassays and binding assays using Thermo Scientific™ Immuno Standard Modules White and Black.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 437702
Code : 76
Additional Details : Weight : 3.27000kg
- Available in eight-, 12- or 16-well strips
- Framed or unframed for choice of optimal assay
- Flat-bottom or C-shaped wells
- Choice of three surface types for optimal binding
- White format for highest possible signal reflection with low background fluorescence; recommended for epifluorescence
- Black format to reduce back scatter light which may be encountered in epifluorescence
- Transparent or clear format for use in Time Resolved Fluorescence applications only
Choice of Surface:
- Thermo Scientific™ PolySorp™ and Microlite™ 1+ are for adsorption of hydrophobic molecules.
- Microlite 2+ is slightly hydrophilic and binds a diverse range of biomolecules.
- Thermo Scientific™ MaxiSorp™ is hydrophilic and ideal for antibody sandwich assay.
|8 x 12|
|Fluorescence and Luminescence|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.