Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil GOLD™ PFP HPLC Columns
Analyze difficult-to-resolve mixtures of halogenated compounds and non-halogenated polar compounds with Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil GOLD™ PFP (pentafluorophenyl) HPLC columns.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 25405-259270
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
- Increased retention and selectivity for positional isomers of halogenated compounds
- Excellent selective analysis of non-halogenated compounds, in particular polar compounds containing hydroxyl, carboxyl, nitro, or other polar groups
- Efficient separation of difficult mixtures containing closely related halogenated and polar compounds
The introduction of a fluorine group into the stationary phase causes significant changes in solute-stationary phase interaction and increases the selectivity and extra retention.About the Hypersil GOLD family of HPLC columns
Meet the challenges of modern chromatography with state-of-the-art columns that provide outstanding performance and consistent separations. Twelve different chemistries are available so you can optimize separations and maximize productivity. Get outstanding peak shapes in reversed phase, ion exchange, HILIC, or normal phase chromatography.
- Excellent peak symmetry
- Narrow peaks for outstanding efficiency
- Enhanced sensitivity and improved resolution
- Exceptional reproducibility for reliable chromatography, column after column
- Solutions for high-throughput screening
- 1.9, 3, and 5µm particle sizes for all your separation needs
|Silica, Spherical Fully Porous Ultrapure|
|2 to 8|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.