Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil GOLD™ C4 LC Columns
Featuring a lower hydrophobicity than C18 or C8 columns, Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil GOLD™ C4 columns provide outstanding sensitivity and high efficiency.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 25505-154030
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
Similar Selectivity, Less Retention Than C18 or C8 Columns
- Successful retention and separation of very hydrophobic analytes with this short alkyl chain length, low hydrophobicity column
- Ideal for analysis of hydrophobic polypeptides and proteins
- Superior Performance
- Highly symmetrical peak shapes
- 1.9µm particle size columns improve speed and efficiency
About the Hypersil GOLD Family of HPLC Columns
Meet the challenges of modern chromatography with state-of-the-art columns that provide outstanding performance and consistent separations. Twelve different chemistries are available so you can optimize separations and maximize productivity. Get outstanding peak shapes in reversed phase, ion exchange, HILIC or normal phase chromatography.
- Excellent peak symmetry
- Narrow peaks for outstanding efficiency
- Enhanced sensitivity and improved resolution
- Exceptional reproducibility for reliable chromatography, column after column
- Solutions for high-throughput screening
- 1.9, 3 and 5µm particle sizes for all your separation needs
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.