Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil GOLD™ AX HPLC Columns
Efficiently separate smaller proteins, peptides, anionic species and polar molecules with Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil GOLD™ AX LC Columns.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 26105-154630
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
Efficiently separate smaller proteins, peptides, anionic species and polar molecules with Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil GOLD™ AX LC Columns. The weak anion-exchange phase, created by a polymeric amine ligand bonded to highly pure base-deactivated silica, separates multiple charged analytes. The bonded phase offers additional chromatographic options, including hydrophilic interaction chromatography (HILIC), which is ideal for the separation of sugars and other highly polar species.Excellent Chromatographic Performance
- Outstanding peak shape and selectivity
- Superb stability under demanding pH conditions
- Higher efficiency than polymer-based ion exchange columns
- Improved speed with 1.9µm particle size columns
Meet the challenges of modern chromatography with state-of-the-art columns that provide outstanding performance and consistent separations. Twelve different chemistries are available so you can optimize separations and maximize productivity. Get outstanding peak shapes in reversed phase, ion exchange, HILIC or normal phase chromatography.
- Excellent peak symmetry
- Narrow peaks for outstanding efficiency
- Enhanced sensitivity and improved resolution
- Exceptional reproducibility for reliable chromatography, column after column
- Solutions for high-throughput screening
- 1.9, 3 and 5µm particle sizes for all your separation needs
|Spherical, Fully Porous, Ultrapure Silica|
|HILIC and Ion Exchange|
|5800 psi (400 bar)|
|2 to 8|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.