Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil GOLD™ aQ C18 Polar Endcapped HPLC Columns
Retain and resolve polar analytes using Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil GOLD™ aQ Polar Endcapped C18 columns, which are ideal for use with highly aqueous mobile phases.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 25305-109070
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
DescriptionAlternative selectivity with polar endcapped C18 stationary phase
- Polar functional group in endcap provides additional interaction mechanism for separation of polar compounds
- Yields superior retention of polar compounds
- Usable in 100% aqueous mobile phases
- No loss of performance or stability
- Controlled secondary interactions ensure optimal peak shape for all analyte types
- Ideal for the quantitative analysis of trace levels of polar analytes
Meet the challenges of modern chromatography with state-of-the-art columns that provide outstanding performance and consistent separations. Twelve different chemistries are available so you can optimize separations and maximize productivity. Get outstanding peak shapes in reversed phase, ion exchange, HILIC, or normal phase chromatography.
- Excellent peak symmetry
- Narrow peaks for outstanding efficiency
- Enhanced sensitivity and improved resolution
- Exceptional reproducibility for reliable chromatography, column after column
- Solutions for high-throughput screening
- 1.9, 3, and 5µm particle sizes for all your separation needs
|Silica, Spherical Fully Porous Ultrapure|
|2 to 9|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.