Hypercarb™ Porous Graphitic Carbon LC Columns
Offer 100% porous graphitic carbon for extended separation capabilities with Thermo Scientific™ Hypercarb™ Porous Graphitic Carbon LC Columns.
Brand: Thermo Scientific 35005-033030
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
Suited to solve problem separations.
- Exceptional retention of very polar analytes
- True orthoganality to C18
- Separated structurally related substances
- pH stable from 0 to 14
- Excellent for high temperature applications
- 100% stainless-steel column hardware
- PEEK-free column hardware for use at temperatures above 120°C
Other column dimensions are also available. Please note that some columns are for use with elevated temperatures. Please call your Customer Service Representative for more information.
|Porous Graphitic Carbon|
|Graphitic Carbon, Spherical Porous|
|0 to 14|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.