Ansell Edmont™ Hylite™ 47-402 Series Blue Nitrile Medium Weight Gloves
Versatile alternative to cotton, light leather and PVC. Special nitrile formulation provides an excellent combination of flexibility, mechanical resistance and oil repellency.
Brand: Ansell Edmont™ 47402080
Code : S4
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
Ideal for assembly, inspection, light fabrication, materials handling, shipping and receiving, maintenance, and sheet metal work.
- Natural hand shape - easier to wear for long periods.
- Ensures cleanliness of metal sheets: important in steel and motor industries.
- Cotton interlock lining with knitwrist for extra comfort
- Nitrile-coated palm for exceptional cut
- Offer puncture and abrasion resistance
- Provide flexibility and dexterity
- Machine washable; can be laundered repeatedly without becoming stiff and uncomfortable
|Assembly, inspection, light fabrication, materials handling, shipping and receiving, maintenance and sheet Metal work|
|CE Mark, ANSI, CATEGORY II EN 388 : 3111|
|Snag, puncture, abrasion and cut resistance|
|Medium Weight Gloves|