Invitrogen™ eBioscience™ Human PrimeFlow™ RNA Assay
In situ hybridization assay that combines the power of the ViewRNA™ branched DNA technology with the single cell resolution of flow cytometry. Branched DNA technology uses pairs of target-specific probes to achieve 8,000 to 16,000 fold signal amplification from a desired mRNA transcript.
Brand: Invitrogen™ 88-18009-210
Code : Z1
Additional Details : Weight : 5.00000kg
- Simultaneous detection of up to three RNA targets
- Combine with cell surface and intracellular staining using fluorochrome-conjugated antibodies to allow further discrimination of specific cell subpopulations
- This Human PrimeFlow™ RNA Assay kit contains all the reagents needed to conduct the assay, including a set of positive control probes for human ribosomal protein, RPL13A (NM_012423)
- Target Probe sets for genes of interest are sold separately
- For the study of mouse samples, use the Mouse PrimeFlow™ RNA Assay (cat. 88-18001)
- For the study of alternative species, either kit may be used, however, appropriate positive control probes need to be purchased separately.
|Flow Cytometric Analysis|
|Storage conditions vary, see components list for details|
For Research Use Only