Cytiva HiPrep™ Sephacryl™ S-200 HR Columns
Maximum recovery and minimum nonspecific adsorption
Brand: Cytiva 17-1166-01
Code : A0
Additional Details : Weight : 0.42300kg
- Long-term chemical and physical stability from hydrophilic, rigid allyl dextran/bisacrylamide matrix
- Recommended linear flowrate 5 to 15cm/hr.
Designed for purifying antibodies, serum proteins and midsize proteins
|< 0.5 mL/min|
|25 to 75μm|
|Allyl Dextran and N, N'-methylenebisacrylamide|
|4°C to 30°C, 20% Ethanol|
|Low to medium pressure AKTA™ systems|
|HiPrep 16/60 Sephacryl S-200 HR|
|Separation of biomolecules with maximum recovery and minimum nonspecific adsorption with long term chemical and physical stability resulting from the hydrophilic, rigid Allyl Dextran/Bisacrylamide matrix|
|1.5 bar [0.15 MPa] (22 psi)|
|3 to 11|
|Antibodies, serum proteins and mid-size proteins|
Safety and Handling
- HiPrep 16/60 Sephacryl S-200 HR
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/and all material-handling/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- P405-Store locked up.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethanol