Hamilton™ 1700 Series Gastight™ Syringes: RN Termination
Gastight version of the original 700 series syringes, ideal for dispensing volumes from 1 up to 500μL
Brand: Hamilton™ 81230
UNSPSC : 41122000
Code : 13
Additional Details : Weight : 0.03200kg
Syringe series offers a variety of different terminations and needle options.
Removable Needle (RN)- The needles are removable and are a Hamilton-specific design. The design allows the needles to seat precisely at the zero graduation mark of the syringe. Users can select the needle gauge, length and point style to optimize the syringe for custom applications. Additionally, this termination allows for a removable needle without increasing the dead volume of the syringe and is ideal when there is a risk of the needle clogging. Autoclavable when disassembled. Repeated autoclaving will shorten syringe life.
Needle Point Styles (Point styles 4 and AS are available on request)
- Point Style 2 - Sharp, beveled, curved, non-coring needle point recommended for septum penetration. Available gauges: 34-10
- Point Style 3 - Blunt needle point for use with HPLC injection valves and for sample pipetting. Available gauges: 34-10
- Point Style 4 - Standard 12° beveled needle point is recommended for life science applications. Available gauges: 34-10. Special needle angles such as 0° to 60° available upon request.
- Point Style 5 - Conical needle with side port for penetration of septa, thin-gauged vinyls and plastics without coring. Available gauges: 26-10
- Point Style AS - Special conical style needle point used on autosampler syringes the non-coring needle point is recommended for septum penetration. Available gauges: 26-10
|Ideal for dispensing both liquids and gases, useful for samples with dissolved or suspended molecules|
|Sharp, Bevel, Curved, Non-coring|