Gibco™ VEGF Recombinant Mouse Protein
Recombinant Mouse Vascular Endothelial Cell Growth Factor (VEGF) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Brand: Gibco™ PMG0114
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
DescriptionVEGF exerts angiogenic, mitogenic and vascular permeability-enhancing activities specific for endothelial cells. VEGF has also been shown to be chemotactic for monocytes and osteoblasts.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose dependent proliferation of human umbilical vein cells (HUVEC)
Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet or Dry Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture; Cell Analysis; Cell Viability, Proliferation & Function; Angiogenesis|
|Store at 2° to 8°C.|
|VEGF (Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor)|
|Growth Factors & Receptors|