Gibco™ VEGF Recombinant Mouse Protein
Recombinant Mouse Vascular Endothelial Cell Growth Factor (VEGF) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Brand: Gibco™ PMG0113
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
DescriptionVEGF exerts angiogenic, mitogenic and vascular permeability-enhancing activities specific for endothelial cells. VEGF has also been shown to be chemotactic for monocytes and osteoblasts.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose dependent proliferation of human umbilical vein cells (HUVEC)
Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet or Dry Ice.
|Store in refrigerator (2–8°C).|
|Growth Factors & Receptors|
|VEGF (Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor)|
|< 0.1 ng/µg|
|Approved for shipment on Wet or Dry Ice|
|Oncology, Stem Cell Research, Inflammation, Angiogenesis|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.