Gibco™ TNF Recombinant Mouse Protein
Recombinant Mouse Tumor Necrosis Factor-α (TNF) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Brand: Gibco™ PMC3013
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
DescriptionTNF causes cytolysis and cytostasis of many tumor cell lines. TNF has a wide spectrum of activities, including chemotaxis of neutrophils, alteration of the endothelium, inhibition of anticoagulatory mechanisms, and promotion of angiogenesis.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose dependent cytotoxicity of L929 cells
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture; Cell Analysis; Cell Viability, Proliferation & Function; Stem Cell Research; Stem Cell Culture; Hematopoietic Stem Cell Culture; Mesenchymal Stem Cell Culture; Cell Signaling|
|Store at 2° to 8°C.|
|TNF (Tumor Necrosis Factor)|
|Cytokines & Receptors|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.