Gibco™ Soluble CD40L (TRAP) Recombinant Human Protein
Recombinant Human soluble CD40 Ligand (sCD40L, TRAP) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Brand: Gibco™ PHP0025
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
DescriptionSoluble CD40L regulates B cell function by engaging CD40 on the B cell surface.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by measuring the dose-dependent stimulation of IL-12 production by isolated human PBMCs
Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet or Dry Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture|
|Store at -5° to -30°C.|
|Soluble CD40L, TRAP|
|Cytokines & Receptors|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.