Gibco™ LIF Recombinant Human Protein
Recombinant human leukemia inhibitory factor (LIF) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Brand: Gibco™ PHC9481
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00100kg
DescriptionLIF is a cytokine that induces macrophage differentiation. LIF, in conjunction with BMP2, acts on primary fetal neural progenitor cells to induce astrocytes.
- High purity: minimizes interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco recombinant proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by measuring the LIF dose-dependent proliferation of Human TF-1 cells
Shipping Condition: Dry Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture|
|Lyophilized form should be stored at 2° to 8°C, preferably desiccated. Reconstituted form should be stored at ≤ -20°C. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.|
|Leukemia inhibitory factor|
|Dose-dependent proliferation of TF-1 cells|
|Cytokines & Receptors|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.