Gibco™ IL9 Recombinant Human Protein
Recombinant Human Interleukin 9 (IL9) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Brand: Gibco™ PHC0094
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00400kg
DescriptionIL9 is produced by CD4+ helper cells, and has been shown to be a pleiotropic cytokine impacting lymphoid and mast cell lineages.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High purity recombinant bioactive protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to get a biologically active protein
- High biological activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose-dependent stimulation of the proliferation of human MO7e cells
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins are bioassayed with Gibco media
Shipping Condition: Dry Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture|
|Store at -5° to -30°C.|
|Proliferation of human MO7e cells|
|Cytokines & Receptors|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.