Gibco™ IL23 Recombinant Human Protein
Recombinant Human IL23 is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Brand: Gibco™ PHC9321
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00001kg
DescriptionIL23 is important in the inflammatory response. IL23 induces the secretion of IFN-γ, and stimulates the proliferation of Human T cells. Recombinant Human IL23 is one of the many Gibco recombinant bioactive proteins available from Life Technologies.
- High purity: minimal interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by measuring the IL23 dose dependent secretion of IL-17 from mouse splenocytes
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture|
|Store at 2° to 8°C.|
|Cytokines & Receptors|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.