Gibco™ IL2 Recombinant Human Protein
Recombinant Human Interleukin 2 (IL2) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Brand: Gibco™ PHC0026
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.02000kg
DescriptionIL2 causes proliferation of T-cells and is a central regulator of immune responses.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose dependent proliferation of mouse CTLL-2 cells
- Proven Compatibility: Gibco proteins are bioassayed with Gibco media
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture; Cell Analysis; Cell Isolation & Expansion; Cell Activation & Expansion; Human Cell Activation & Expansion; Stem Cell Research; Stem Cell Culture; Hematopoietic Stem Cell Culture|
|Store at 2° to 8°C.|
|Cytokines & Receptors|