Gibco™ IGFBP6 Recombinant Human Protein
Recombinant Human Insulin-like Growth Factor Binding Protein 6 (IGFBP6) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Brand: Gibco™ PHC9621
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg
DescriptionIGFBP6 binds IGF-1 and II, prolonging the half life of these growth factors and altering the way these growth factors interact with cells surface receptors.
- High purity: Minimizes interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: More results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: To help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to help ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: In-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose dependent inhibition of IGF-II induced proliferation of MCF-7 cells
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture|
|Store at 2° to 8°C.|
|Inhibition of IGF-II induced proliferation of MCF-7 cells|
|Growth Factors & Receptors|
|IGFs (Insulin-Like Growth Factors)|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.