Gibco™ EPO Recombinant Human Protein
Erythropoietin (EPO) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Brand: Gibco™ PHC9631
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
DescriptionErythropoietin is a member of the EPO/TPO family. It regulates red cell production by promoting erythroid differentiation and initiating hemoglobin synthesis. This protein also has neuroprotective activity against a variety of potential brain injuries and antiapoptotic functions in several tissue types.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by in vivo bioassay measuring dose-dependent increase in reticulocyte count with normocythaemic mice
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture|
|Store at 2° to 8°C.|
|Proliferation of TF1 cells|
|Growth Factors & Receptors|