Gibco™ EGF Recombinant Human Protein
EGF is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Brand: Gibco™ PHG0315
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.02000kg
DescriptionEGF has a profound effect on the differentiation of specific cells in vivo and is a potent mitogenic factor for a variety of cultured cells of both ectodermal and mesodermal origin.
- This product is provided as lyophilized and carrier-free
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: to help ensure growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High biological activity: in-house activity testing of recombinant proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose dependent proliferation of mouse BALB/3T3 cells
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture|
|Store lyophilized recombinant human EGF at 2° to 8°C, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, apportion into working aliquots and store at <-20°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.|
|EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor)|
|Growth Factors & Receptors|