Gibco™ CXCL1 (GROα) Recombinant Human Protein
Recombinant Human Chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 1 (Also known as CXCL1, GROα, melanoma growth stimulating activity, MSGA, Neutrophil-activating protein 3, NAP-3) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Brand: Gibco™ PHC1065
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
DescriptionCXCL1 is a chemokine that induces the infiltration of neutrophils.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by measuring the dose dependent mobilization of intracellular calcium (calcium flux) with human neutrophils
- Proven Compatibility: Gibco proteins are bioassayed with Gibco media
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture|
|Store at 2° to 8°C.|
|Chemokines & Receptors|