GE Healthcare Prostaglandin E2 Biotrak™ Assay
Enzyme immunoassay system suitable for plasma, urine, or cell culture supernatant samples
Brand: GE Healthcare RPN222
Code : GH
Additional Details : Weight : 0.70000kg
- Specific for PGE2
- Flexible method with choice of five assay protocols
- Product available with or without lysis reagents
- Lysis reagents facilitate extraction of PGEsubscript 2 from cell cultures and plasma samples; PGE is directly available for subsequent analysis without removal of extraction reagents
- Precise and accurate measurement
- Ready to use substrate and color-coded reagents
- Range: 20-640pg/mL (1-32pg/well)
- Room temperature protocol: 50-6400pg/mL
- Sensitivity: 16pg/mL, 0.8pg/well
- 5-hour protocol
- Storage: Store at -15° to -30°C.
|20 to 640pg/mL|
|Microplate (12 x 8-well strip coated with sheep Anti-Mouse IgG), Assay Buffer, standard (prostaglandin E2) 256ng/mL, prostaglandin E Antibody (lyophilized), Prostaglandin E2 Conjugate, Wash Buffer, TMB Substrate, lysis reagent 1, lysis reagent 2|
|Prostaglandin E2 Direct Biotrak assay|
|Plasma (EDTA, Citrate), Urine, Tissue Homogenates, Cell Culture, Cell Culture Supernatant|
|-15° to -30°C|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .