GE Healthcare PhastGel™ Precast Gels
Select from homogeneous and gradient polyacrylamide gels. GE Healthcare PhastGel™ Precast Gels save time and improve reproducibility.
Brand: GE Healthcare 17-0679-01
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.03200kg
- Select from homogeneous and gradient polyacrylamide gels
- Separate proteins and peptides on denaturing, native, and isoelectric focusing gels
- Save time and improve reproducibility using precast gels with native or denaturing buffer strips and staining kits, buffer strips, and staining kits
- Achieve detection sensitivity comparable to that of radioisotopes with ready-to-use silver staining kits
- Gels are cast on a plastic backing for ease of handling
- Available in 7.5%, 12.5%, and 20% polyacrylamide with stacking gel, for flexibility in separation, extending the resolution between proteins within a narrow MW range
- A high density PhastGel (20%) is also available containing PEG to optimise separations below Mr 20000 increasing resolution
- Available in concentration gradients of 4-15%,10-15% and 8-25% with stacking gel, for separation of complex mixtures, giving a good overall view of total composition within a sample
- Homogeneous gels in pH ranges of 3-9, 5-8 and 4-6.5, for separations of proteins by isoelectric point
|High-density, 20% Polyacrylamide, 30% Ethylene Glycol|
|82° to 86°C|
|4° to 8°C|
|112mM Acetate, 112mM Tris, 30% Ethylene Glycol, pH 6.4|
|Industrial applications such as analytical chemistry and research|
|20 to 60Mr|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Germ cell mutagenicity Category 1
- Carcinogenicity Category 1
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H340-May cause genetic defects.
- H350-May cause cancer.
- P201-Obtain special instructions before use.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P270-Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- P301+P312-IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician/ if you feel unwell.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .