GE Healthcare Ni Sepharose™ excel
Ni Sepharose excel affinity media for capture and purification of histidine-tagged proteins secreted into eukaryotic cell culture supernatants by immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography (IMAC).
Brand: GE Healthcare 17371201
Code : A0
Additional Details : Weight : 0.07200kg
- Load eukaryotic cell culture samples containing secreted histidine-tagged proteins directly with retained binding capacity.
- Increase target protein yield and decrease degradation through reduced and simplified sample handling.
- Choose between several formats for screening and preparative purification of histidine-tagged proteins.
- Ni Sepharose excel is an IMAC medium precharged with nickel ions very strongly bound to a chelating ligand, allowing loading of samples that usually cause stripping of metal ions.
- Ni Sepharose excel is designed primarily for capture and purification of histidine-tagged proteins secreted into cell culture supernatants from eukaryotic cells such as insect cells or CHO cells.
|0.01M HCl and 0.01M NaOH (one week), 10mM EDTA, 5mM DTT, 1M NaOH, 5mM TCEP, 20mM beta-Mercapto ethanol and 6M Guanidine-HCl (24 Hours), 500mM Imidazole and 100mM EDTA (2 Hours), 30% 2-Propanol|
|150 to 600cm/hr.|
|4° to 30°C|
|Ni Sepharose excel chromato graphy media|
|Capture and purification of His-tagged Proteins secreted into eukaryotic cell culture supernatants by immobilized Metal ion affinity chromatography (IMAC)|
|2 to 12|
|6% Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/A§/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to A§.