GE Healthcare illustra™ Microspin G-50 Columns
Designed to allow the rapid purification of DNA for use in a wide range of applications using typical microfuge equipment. GE Healthcare illustra™ Microspin G-50 Columns will not remove or denature enzyme.
Brand: GE Healthcare 27-5330-02
Code : GH
Additional Details : Weight : 0.88800kg
- Optimal sample volumes in the range of 12-50μ
- For rapid purification of labeled DNA (>20 bases) from smaller molecules in solution
- Columns are prepacked with Sephadex G-50 Grade equilibrated in TE buffer with 0.05% Kathon CG/ICP Biocide
- illustra AutoSeq™ and illustra ProbeQuant™ G-50 Micro Columns are specifically designed for dye terminator removal and labelled probe purification respectively and offer optimized performance in those applications
- Can also be used for buffer exchange/desalting of enzymatic reactions (10 to 100 μL) following heat denaturation and phenol extraction
- Product recovery will be at least 10% lower than that from ProbeQuant G-50 Micro Columns.
- For rapid purification of labeled DNA (>20 bases) from unincorporated labeled nucleotides in a volume of 25 to 50 μl using spin-column chromatography
Desalting, buffer exchange; Removal of dye terminators from cycle sequencing reactions; Removal of labeled nucleotides from DNA labeling reactions
|Desalting, Buffer exchange, removal of dye terminators from cycle sequencing reactions, removal of labeled, Nucleotides in 25 to 50μL from DNA labeling reactions|
|Sephadex™ G-50 DNA grade|