GE Healthcare illustra™ GFX™ PCR DNA and Gel Band Purification Kit
Purify and concentrate PCR products or DNA fragments ranging in size from 50 bp to 10 kb. GE Healthcare Life Sciences™ illustra™ GFX™ PCR DNA and Gel Band Purification Kit can be used to purify DNA from reaction volumes up to 100μL or agarose gel slices of up to 900mg.
Brand: GE Healthcare 28-9034-70
Code : GH
Additional Details : Weight : 0.55300kg
Typical recoveries range from 60 to 80% for DNA fragments from agarose gel to as high as 95% for PCR products from solution.
- Rapid and easy-to-use purification method with less than 10 minutes hands-on time
- Flexible 10 to 50μL elution volume for different DNA concentration needs
- Improved column design with increased maximum volume holding of up to 800μL liquid volume (950μL without a cap)
- DNA of exceptional purity (to 99.5%) is ready for direct use in sequencing, PCR, labeling, restriction enzyme digestion, and cloning
- Visual color indicator added to the capture buffer to ensure optimal pH for maximum DNA binding and recovery
- Kit combines a versatile chaotropic buffer with a glass fiber matrix supported in a spin-column for the purification of DNA from both solution and agarose gel
|Isolation and concentration of DNA fragments (50bp to 10kb) from PCR mixtures, DNA-containing Agarose Gel bands, Enzyme-based DNA modifications and restriction digestions|
|Tris HCl and sterile Water|
|GFX™ columns, collection tubes, color-coded bottles of capture Buffer, Wash Buffer, two Elution Buffers|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P270-Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P301+P312-IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician/ if you feel unwell.
- P330-Rinse mouth.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .