GE Healthcare illustra™ blood genomicPrep Mini Spin Kit
Designed for the rapid extraction and purification of high molecular weight genomic DNA (gDNA) from whole blood, buffy coat, bone marrow and nucleated red blood cells.
Brand: GE Healthcare 28-9042-64
UNSPSC : 41105500
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 1.99580kg
|Isolation of high-quality genomic DNA from whole Blood, buffy coat, bone marrow and nucleated red Blood cells|
|Spin columns prepacked with a novel Silica membrane, Lyophilized Proteinase K powder, Lysis solution, wash and Elution Buffers, microcentrifuge collection tubes, a full protocol booklet and a detachable, quick reference protocol card|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P301+P312-IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician/ if you feel unwell.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .